Evolve Physio Group – COVID-19 Policy
COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to have a significant and serious impact on everyone’s lives this year. We have been closely monitoring
the progress of the pandemic and as an essential healthcare service have made a considered decision to remain open.
For your safety and ours:
1. Our team has completed training concerning coronavirus and infection management from the Department of Health.
2. We have implemented a system which requires our team to report if they are exhibiting coronavirus like symptoms before attending work.
3. We will be thoroughly screening all patients before attending the clinic to confirm they are not exhibiting coronavirus like symptoms before attending appointments.
4. All staff are required to wear masks during your visit to the clinic.
5. Hand sanitiser will be provided to our patients on arrival.
6. All clinic linen is being changed regularly and cleaned to a Hospital-grade standard.
7. Staff are cleaning and sanitising between every client.
8. We have 2 waiting spaces and they will be clearly marked with seating arrangements to ensure we have 4sqm per person.
9. We prefer and recommend card payments due to the safety risk associated with passing physical money between people.
10. For those who prefer not to come to the clinic for their appointments, we will continue to offer Telehealth consultations via our secure platform PhysiApp.
Please remember that if you have travelled or returned from overseas in the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone who
has COVID-19 or are experiencing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties)
please inform us, remain at home and keep us all safe.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact 03 9820 3611 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org